OKACOM Key Documents
- Key Documents for OKACOM
Founded in 1994, the Permanent Okavango River Basin Water Commission has evolved through years of cooperation and consensus building among the three countries. Formal documents have played a key role in expressing the joint political will of Angola, Botswana and Namibia and the terms of engagement of the riparian countries with one another and with their development partners.
OKACOM's official documents are made public here in the interest of transparency and to support the ongoing learning process as OKACOM develops as a river basin organization.
OKACOM's official documents are produced in both Portuguese and English.
- OKACOM Key Documents
- Thinking Transboundary : Information and Communication Strategy for OKACOM
- OKACOM Stakeholder Integration Strategy
- Access to Information Policy and Strategy
- National Action Plan ‐ NAP for the Sustainable Use of the Resources in the Okavango River Basin [ Namibia]
- National Action Plan (NAP) for the Sustainable Management of the Cubango - Okavango River Basin Angola