Request for proposals for third parties to work with Okacom
- Request for proposals for the formulation of job grading/salary scales for OKACOM Secretariat and recommendations on possible office re-location within the riparian States of the Cubango/Okavango River Basin
- Technical and financial proposals are requested for the formulation of job grading/salary scales for OKACOM Secretariat and recommendations on possible office re-location within the riparian States of the Cubango/Okavango River Basin
- Request for proposals production of communication materials on TDA findings and SAP process including a road show to test and validate such materials
- Proposals are requested for the production of communication materials on the TDA findings and SAP process including a road show to test and validate such materials.
- Request for Proposals from SAREP for Water and Sanitation and Natural Resources Management Work
- The Southern Africa Regional Environmental Program (SAREP) is seeking applications from Angolan, Botswana, Namibian, or International organizations to implement a multi-faceted program to address 1) community water supply and sanitation issues, and 2) natural resource management issues in Angola, Botswana, and Namibia.
- Request for Proposals : Editing and Providing Sector Development Content for OKACOM Annual Report
- OKACOM is seeking an analyst-writer to produce an accessible version of the annual report for the general reader including an original and well-researched section on country sector development.
- Extension of deadline: RFPs
- Requests for proposals for two OKACOM consultancies have had their deadlines extended until July 15th, 2011
- Request for Proposals : Development of Environmental Monitoring Content for OKACOM Website
- Proposals requested for acquisition and formatting of content related to environmental monitoring in the Cubango - Okavango River Basin for OKACOM's website.
- Request for Proposals: Compilation of Stakeholder Points of Access Information for OKACOM
- Proposals requested for production of a report that identifies and describes points of access to OKACOM's stakeholders.